This is a stop motion assignment I made for my Experimental Animation class at CCA. This is my second time doing stop motion, but the first time using a clay puppet. I built a wire armature for the puppet. The background was made out of foam core board and construction paper. I supported the puppet by sticking nails up through the foam core and running a thick gauge wire through the background to hold up the puppet. This was an extremely challenging assignment for me to do. I spent a lot of time planning out everything on paper first and making timing charts for all the movements. I shot it with a Sony HD-DV camcorder using iStopMotion.