This is a fully-posable paper prop rig I recently created for a personal project. The rig is a nurbs model driven by softMod deformers, which can be modified through the rigs controls. It is a fully scalable rig, with a movable/animatable pivot. I thought this would be useful to share with other animators whom are in need of a piece of paper to use as a prop. In order to use all of the features, you will need to download and install the zooToolbox scripts by Hamish McKenzie. You can find them at the following link: Download zooToolbox
Update: Version v1.1
If you need a version of the rig that does not require zooToolbox to use, I have made a modified version with the animatable pivot controls located in the Channel Box. To use the new version of the animatable pivot:
1. Turn on Pivot Control visibility on the Master Mover in the Channel Box.
2. Select the Pivot control (Yellow Cube Control), then change “Move Pivot” to “On” in the Channel Box.
3. Move the MasterPivot_Mvr to where you want the new pivot location to be.
4. If you want to move the pivot without setting a key, change “Mover Mode” to “Snap” in the Channel Box.
5. If you want to move and key the pivot, change “Mover Mode” to “Snap + Key” in the Channel Box.
For a full demo of the rig, check out the video below. Enjoy!